For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: A.I.R.S. LIST  HELP  (Read 3368 times)

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
A.I.R.S. LIST  HELP
« on: March 23, 2005, 06:38:42 AM »
THE TYPE 2 AIRS LIST NEEDS HELP. THEY ARE TRYING.TO UP DATE THE LIST FOR ALL STATES . THE ONLY THING THAT IS NEEDED IS THAT SOME ONE TO CONFERM ALL THE INFOR FOR THERE STATE .FOR MORE INFO ON THIS MATTER. GO TO FULL MOON BUS CLUB IN THE GENERAL FORUM . PLESE LETS HELP OWER FELLOW TRAVELER WITH A UP DATE. JUST A NOTE SOME OF THE E-MAIL ADDERESES DID NOT WORK FOR ME.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
Re: A.I.R.S. LIST  HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 09:30:04 AM »
The last time we produced our TTT (Transporter Tourist and Traveller) directory, with NEATO, the A.I.R.S. representative did not want to also include their list in our printed directory. At least as I understand it.<br><br>Personally, I don't have access to the AIRS list and am not sure how many of our members do either. I have heard of it, but have never actually seen it. <br><br>Keeping member contact information current is a big job and one that we deal with on a very regular basis.<br><br>Good luck with the update.<br><br>Stan Wohlfarth<br>LiMBO president

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 05:40:01 PM »
STANAGON,AS I ASKED ON THE FULL MOON SITE .THE AIRS LIST WAS AT 45 PAGES FOR NORTH CAROLINA . THE HIGH VOLUME IS THERE IT JUST NEEDED TO BE UP DATED . JUST SO YOU CAN SEE NC IS NOW AT 12  PAGES WITH THE UP DATES.TALK ABOUT "DEAD WOOD" .YOU CAN GET TO THE LIST BY GOING TO "TYPE 2 .COM" :).THEY ARE ALSO GOING TO PUT IT IN PDF FORMAT ;SO YOU WILL NOT NEED INTERNET.

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »
I just signed up for the AIRS list. I didn't realize how big the list had gotten.<br><br>-Stan

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 08:13:28 PM »
JUST THINK CARRING A BOOK OF THAT VOLUME  ;) CAN WE  SAY " YELLOW PAGES" IS ALOT LIGHTER ,HERE IS A GOOD THING A LEAST YOU WILL NOT BE FAR FOR HELP IN A FEW STATES . THEY ARE ALSO PUTTING IT A PDF FORMAT WHICH YOU CAN DOWN LOAD OF THE SITE . OR PUT IT ON A    PALM PIOLT .    :)

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.