For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: Transporter Travelers and Tourist Directory (TTT)  (Read 3122 times)

beebrew

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
Transporter Travelers and Tourist Directory (TTT)
« on: July 24, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »
When I first joined LIMBO, I received a copy of what I believe was the TTT. It had listings of members who were willing to share a spot to camp, assist, help with mechanicals, or even just visit. I thought it was a great idea. I would like a fresh copy including new members on a yearly basis, or possibly web access to an updated listing. I can only imagine the list has changed in three years. I have not been able to figure out how to check my own listing to make sure it reflects a current commitment I am able to sign up for. This club is wonderful, and I would like to see this extension of friendship better facilitated.

Just a thought!

Guy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by beebrew »

Stanagon

• Global Moderator
  • LiMBO BUS NUT
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:28 AM »
Guy,

We've been doing the TTT every 2 years lately. Next issue should be put together in the Spring of '08. We also were doing some update pages as I recall, but nothing lately.

-Stan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Stanagon »

MrLiMBO

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 04:55:43 PM »
I'll have to check with Steve Paine, but as far as I know, there hasn't been enough new entries to publish an update in the newsletter.  I could be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MrLiMBO »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.