For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Linked Events

• Westies in the Woods, Branchville, NJ: May 23, 2014 - May 26, 2014

Author Topic: Westies in the Wood, Branchville, NJ 2014  (Read 2625 times)

savat

• LiMBO LURKER
    • View Profile
Westies in the Wood, Branchville, NJ 2014
« on: May 13, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »
This event is still on! Kevin is busy getting his new old house fixed up, but there are others of us who will forge on to make this event happen. If you're interested, or know of others who have come in the past and wanted to come but heard it was cancelled, please let them know it is still on, but they MUST E-MAIL ME (erduntz@hotmail.com) to reserve a spot. We can have a maximum of 65 people in the group area.

Here are the details:

Held at Group Site G in Stokes State Forest in Branchville, NJ, from Friday, May 23 to to Monday, May 26 on Memorial Day weekend. It's a nice big open field abutting the woods with a few picnic tables for our group meals, and a fire pit. There's a stream in the woods nearby. The bathrooms and showers are not too far away. Day use area has a small beach and a fishing area. There are larger lakes nearby.

We do a pot-luck dinner on Saturday night and sometimes a breakfast one of the mornings.

Cost is $13 per person, any age, for the weekend regardless of how many days you stay. The price is the same regardless of what state you are from. One price for the weekend keeps the bookkeeping easy. If there's any money left over, we'll put it toward campfire munchies, firewood, and next year's reservation.

Some of us will bring firewood, but we can always use more.

If you're interested, please e-mail me because I need to keep track of how many people are coming and I have to pay for everybody when I get there on Friday.

If you know of anyone who is interested, please spread the word, but it is important that I hear from everyone.

Thanks. Let's keep this event going!
Angela
Joe, Damian and Sadie

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.