For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: Winter swap meet at Stan's Classic in Natick, MA  (Read 3929 times)

Stanagon

• Global Moderator
  • LiMBO BUS NUT
    • View Profile
Winter swap meet at Stan's Classic in Natick, MA
« on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:18 PM »
I'm thinking of having a vintage VW parts swap meet next weekend 12/15 or 12/16. Either Sat. morning (9-1) or Sun. from 10-2. I can fit four 8x8 swap spaces in my shop (135 W. Central St., Natick, MA 01760) comfortably. I think my shopmate can let us use his side for 3 more spaces. Perhaps even a few spaces could be inside the body shop next door. And if the weather was going to be bad I'd likely cancel, so perhaps we go for the Sat. and have Sun. as a weather back up.

I've got LOTS of Vanagon and air-cooled VW parts I'd love to sell. I'm sure you have a few too, or perhaps need something for that winter project.

I'm thinking a very minimal fee for vendors, like $5, with indoor space is limited to just 8' x 8'. Outdoor swap spaces will be FREE. We'll have a donation can for coffee and donuts, available right from the D&D in front of the shop. I've got two bathrooms and good working heat in the shop. Weekend parking is not likely to be an issue.

Who's in? Indicate if you would like a swap space inside, outside or would just come to browse.
-Stanagon
www.stanagon.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Stanagon »

Stanagon

• Global Moderator
  • LiMBO BUS NUT
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »
The swap meet is on for Sunday Dec.. 16th, 2012. 10 - 2 at my shop.
Stan's Classic Service
135 West Central St, rear
Natick, MA 01760

See this thread for more info:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=537258

Hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Stanagon »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.