For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: 4th Annual Campout at Mauch Chunk Lake Park  (Read 2512 times)

missnken

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
4th Annual Campout at Mauch Chunk Lake Park
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:55:58 PM »
PLEASE NOTE!  We have the group site from THURSDAY JULY 5th UNTIL SUNDAY JULY 8th!  Please come for one night or all 3 nights if you can!  No reservations required.  When you arrive at the park, do not stop of the main office, but continue through the ranger booth.  Let them know you are camping in the Group Camping area and they will let you pass through.  Continue to the group area which is on the right.  We have group sites A and C.  Water spigot available in the group area.  No electric.  Flush toilets/shower just off our sites.  (showers have pull cords....so bring a rope if you want to cheat it!)  SORRY...NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND.  No alchohol permitted in the park, so be discreet.  Rangers will make surprise stops on foot in our camp, so always be on alert.  Saturday night pot luck dinner will be under the pavillion just off of the group area.  Kitchen will be available for our use.  There are also charcoal grills up there we can use.  I do have something up my sleeve for Sat night under the pavillion, but am waiting for it to show up in the mail before I officially announce.  I will also have some kids activities planned for Friday afternoon.  I am also planning a kids pinata for Saturday night after dinner.  Last year, Shelli Holland, owner of Horizons in Jim Thorpe (please stop by her shop in town for your favorite hippy swag!) not only snuck away to camp with us, she also led hula hoop sessions on the lake beach Thursday evening and Saturday evening.  I do believe we will be doing that again, so bring a hoop if you have one or borrow one from Shelli!  Please feel free to contact me at https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/140214729426558/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by missnken »
Go\'in on a van ride.

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.