For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: Buses By The Beach, Michigan May 25th  (Read 1697 times)

DAIZEE

• LiMBO LURKER
    • View Profile
Buses By The Beach, Michigan May 25th
« on: April 30, 2012, 01:15:59 PM »
Sorry if this sounds like a WHINGE but that's because it is.  I run around in circles on the Site with the yellow pages, Run around on PayPal to prepay, and I need to know what major centre this is near as I don't know Michigan at all.  I've bought a US Bank Money Order to send by snail mail and need an address to mail it to.

No kidding this Ultimate Concussion is a pain.  If you added up all Crosby's and a few others, you still wouldn't have mine!  & I don't have their millions of $$$$.  gggrrr now 4 days post fall, face is healing but still major hematomas over entire face and multi broken nose and orbital.  I don't feel at all well but I've got to do this planing as May is here and I'm doing Granny Groses and then I plan to head to BBB.  I need to find out the location on a road Atlas so I'll know whether to go south of Lake Erie or north of it.  North of it involves a lot more duty frees  (that's a plus plus).  Coming from south PA, not Toronto.

So to stop me stressing and to me ceasing whinging, I need information.  pretty please with decadent chocolate on it :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by DAIZEE »
83,5 Vanagon L Riviera Model converted to 97 1.9L TD AAZ

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.