For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: New Hampshire Wedding, looking for a bus rental  (Read 6065 times)

bgoodsp1

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
New Hampshire Wedding, looking for a bus rental
« on: January 03, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »
Hi, I am looking for transportation for 30 people for a July 14th wedding this summer from Portsmouth NH to North Hampton NH, about a 15 minute drive. I am not sure how many VW's that would take, 3? My fiance and I just don't want a cookie cutter method of transportation and we both love VWs.

Anyway, we I would love to find a few people, or one person with a few VW buses to transport people to and from the wedding. If anyone is interested or knows of someone that is, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Brendan
603-969-6488
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by bgoodsp1 »

MrLiMBO

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:43:08 PM »
Normally, I'd offer my bus for the occasion, but thats a tuff weekend. I believe that will be the West River Westies weekend.  Which means a lot of LiMBO volks, myself included, will be in Vermont.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MrLiMBO »

evanjones246

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
Re: New Hampshire Wedding, looking for a bus rental
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »
Quote from: "bgoodsp1"
Hi, I am looking for transportation for 30 people for a July 14th wedding this summer from Portsmouth NH to North Hampton NH, about a 15 minute drive. I am not sure how many VW's that would take, 3? My fiance and I just don't want a cookie cutter method of transportation and we both love VWs.

Anyway, we I would love to find a few people, or one person with a few VW buses to transport people to and from the wedding. If anyone is interested or knows of someone that is, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Brendan
603-969-6488

Hi, I have a similar request for a couple VW's to rent, and I am wondering if you had any luck finding any, and if so, where did you find them and how much were they to rent?
Thanks!
-Evan
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:52:07 PM by evanjones246 »
Evan Jones: I will help you get a VW for your Wedding San Diego or Chicago Wedding. Send me a message if interested.

MrLiMBO

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 11:21:01 AM »
Evan, let me know what the date is...I might be available.  PM me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MrLiMBO »

daavidfischer

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 08:34:14 AM »
I hope the wedding went fine and you could find proper transportation. If possible, please share information about where and whom you hired to do the transportation. One of my friends is getting married in the same locality and we would require transportation for around 50 people. Thanks. David Fischer. I work for cheapest car insurance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by daavidfischer »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.