For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: Westfalia Console Cabinet Door  (Read 3341 times)

Red Baron

Westfalia Console Cabinet Door
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »
Does anyone out there have the small cabinet door for the Westfalia Console they would be willing to part with?
Gray prefered, but brown OK to.

It's the small door just to the left bottom next to the Dometic Fridge. I thought about making one, but no one in the US   (GOWESTY, BUS DEPOT, WEST COAST METRIC & others) seems to carry the special molding that goes around the edge of the doors. I did find one source in Germany that looked like the molding but was only available in black.

Price was 15.90 Euro (22.87 USD) for 5 meters, not including shipping or VAT. GOWESTY, however, does carry the recessed latch, T-Molding and sheets of the Formica facing, but the edge molding.

I think I could re-work any of the other larger doors from the console, if available and the edge molding is intact.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Red Baron »

aviles

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
i have two of the larger grey doors that that go under the utencil draw one has matching grey lock other is without lock and i have an extra rear closet door that is awkwardly shaped not the oval one....all of them have grey trim intact...sorry didnt this was og to last summer thread, anyways if you still in need i can be reached at hotvw882@gmail.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by aviles »

bomby

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
Re: Westfalia Console Cabinet Door
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
Quote from: "Red Baron"
Does anyone out there have the small cabinet door for the Westfalia Console they would be willing to part with?
Gray prefered, but brown OK to.

It's the small door just to the left bottom next to the Dometic Fridge. I thought about making one, but no one in the US   (GOWESTY, BUS DEPOT, WEST COAST METRIC & others) seems to carry the special molding that goes around the edge of the doors. I did find one source in Germany that looked like the molding but was only available in black.

Price was 15.90 Euro (22.87 USD) for 5 meters, not including shipping or VAT. GOWESTY, however, does carry the recessed latch, T-Molding and sheets of the Formica facing, but the edge molding.

I think I could re-work any of the other larger doors from the console, if available and the edge molding is intact.

Hello can you please send me link to the German company that sells that similar molding
thanks alot
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by bomby »
do what you want people to do to you!

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.