For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: John Jordan has passed  (Read 4553 times)

prez

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
John Jordan has passed
« on: May 26, 2011, 12:47:39 PM »
Our dear friend, John Jordan has passed  yesterday.  He was a great guy.  My condolences to his family.  His smile and never ending help to LiMBO will be missed.  May he rest in peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by prez »

prez

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
John Jordan
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 11:40:38 AM »
John W. Jordan, 63, passed away after a sudden illness May 25, 2011. All are invited to calling hours for John Thursday, June 2nd from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at RONEY FUNERAL HOME in North Grafton. A Memorial Service will be Friday, June 3rd at 10:00 a.m. at the funeral home. He will then be laid to rest at St. Philip Cemetery in Grafton. A complete obituary will appear Wednesday, June 1st.
Published in Worcester Telegram & Gazette on May 28, 2011
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by prez »

vanagonne

• LiMBO LURKER
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
Incredibly sad news. He will be missed very very much. Deepest sympathy for his family.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by vanagonne »

Stanagon

• Global Moderator
  • LiMBO BUS NUT
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »
We are having a memorial cruise for John Jordan this Friday.

The plan is to meet at Dale Ward's parent's house in Shrewsbury THIS Friday morning around 9:15am. We will then caravan to the funeral home for the service. Please drive a vintage VW if possible, or at least a VW van. We will arrange the VWs by year, oldest first for the caravan. Dale Ward or myself will lead the caravan. ROOney funeral home is located at the intersections of Route 140 and 122.. It's only about 15 minutes from Shrewsbury so we will try to leave around 9:35am or so. Please don't be late.

Dale Ward's parents home is located directly across from Ward Hill skiing area (www.skiward.com).

Please let me know by e-mail (stan_wohlfarth(at)msn.com) if you can make it for the caravan and what you will be driving. This e-mail has also been sent to John Jordan's address. I think Caroline and Alex will likely have their Herbie bug at the funeral, and of course are welcome to join us for the cruise.

I know that this is short notice and a workday for many of you, but I wanted to let local LiMBO and other VW friends know about this. If you can make great, but we certainly understand if you can't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Stanagon »

MrLiMBO

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »
My Family and I will be there.. with the 67.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by MrLiMBO »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.