For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: www.VWRoadTrip.com  (Read 3925 times)

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
www.VWRoadTrip.com
« on: January 29, 2005, 10:32:04 PM »
We have several favorite camping spots - It's hard to choose. However, we do know that we never want to camp in Las Vegas again... WHOA! I think my favorite places to camp aren't campgrounds or parks, but down unmarked roads or on the edges of farmland out in the middle of nowhere. death valley was cool... route 1 in California was pretty cool, I always love Baxter State Park (I can't help it, I'm a Mainer), every place has been pretty unique.<br>We posted some from our last trip on our website www.VWRoadTrip.com - hopefully more will come as soon as the snow is gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »

Anonymous

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
Re: www.VWRoadTrip.com
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 10:40:04 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot to add:<br><br>A big THANK YOU to LiMBO! The Club Directory was a savior on a few occasions. Before the trip I installed a 5 speed tranny from a '69 Porsche 911, and there were a few times I was in desperate need of a mechanic (old mainshaft seal = saturated clutch = yuk!). Thanks to you fellow enthusiasts in the LiMBO/Neato directory, we found the right people at the right times and were on our way swiftly. I don't know what I would have done without you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.