For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: 1974 VW Van for sale  (Read 3918 times)

GinoXB

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
1974 VW Van for sale
« on: February 09, 2010, 07:46:00 PM »
For Sale 1974 VW Bay Window Van. This van is an AUTOMATIC 1800cc engine. It currently is not running, needs minor engine work, lifters I believe are stuck. Engine has compression. The bus has been lowered 2 inches. The body is straight and solid, the normal minor rust spots on the corners of the bus, typical of this age.

Glass is all solid and complete, no cracks. Minor rust starting around the front window and typical areas. Minor work that can be done easily. The van is complete, interior is complete but will eventually need to be restored, vinyl is cracking. The roof is solid, drip rails are in great shape all around the roof. One small rust through under the drivers side gas pedal about the size of a fist or smaller. Drivers side door handle sticks, passenger side works. Will eventually need to replace the side sliding door handle the lock is loose.

I have other projects that are occupying my time. I just don't want this to sit in my garage collecting dust when someone else who'd appreciate it more than me could finish the restoration and use it.

I can send large detailed pics of the van or area specific photos if requested. Asking $3000 obo.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/1593731378.html

My email is gino_xb@hotmail.com  or you can call me at 706-969-4527 you can ask for Gino
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by GinoXB »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.