For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.

Author Topic: FMBC EveryBus 2009  (Read 6803 times)

corvairbusguy

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
FMBC EveryBus 2009
« on: August 06, 2009, 01:40:54 PM »
Hope to see lots of the limbo folks at this years Everybus near Greensboro, NC.  Easy to get to.  This is a well organized and well attended event that was moved to October for Columbus Day weekend.

See the link    ..  http://www.mindspring.com/~everybus/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by corvairbusguy »

Red Baron

Everybus, Full Moon Bus Club
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »
After three weeks I finally connected with some rather negative posts about the recent West River Westies VI camping event and believe me, these were not taken very lightly.
First Off: How come this "Matt" ( I know who he is, where he came from and who his three Moonie neighbors are ) had the audacity to make a post on the Full Moon Bus Club Website Forum about his feeling that he was "UN-WELCOMED" at West River Westies? He could at least told me his complaints personally before he left, E-mailed me or other LiMBO Officers or members, but no, he posts it on the Full Moon Bus Club Forum. Kind of a "Behind the Scenes" action don't you think and his statements are very missleading?

Second: A Moonie member: "Pappa Van Ride [Ken]" posted this: "Looks like were (we're- SP) gonna have to round up a posse and take that campout over. Viva La Revolution".

Good god, this guy is pretty sick and needs treatment! I wish him  well in rehab and good luck on the take over?

You can view all these distastefull posts here:

http://http://fullmoonbusclub.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?179254
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Red Baron »

corvairbusguy

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
less than perfect?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
Im so sorry to read that, its a real anamoly but I agree that small campouts often have their clique groups.

Thats why everybus is so fun, ITS BIG, 175 buses in 2006.

Ken is a cool guy, I met him at the bus depot campout last year.  He has a beautiful family too.

later
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by corvairbusguy »

St.Bus

• BUS DRIVER
    • View Profile
    • http://www.unitedstaging.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
Im staying out of this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by St.Bus »
78Loaf
aka 78Kombi on FullMoonBusClub.com

rmace

• LiMBO NUT
    • View Profile
FMBS club
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »
Being a member of the Hole in the Woods Gang. I have been to Everybus, nobody came out too greet us. We had to go around and meet volks, which we did and had a good time. But they all had there groups they hung with allso, big small it is all the same. It is what you make it, if you don't get involved you won't! When I went to my first Limbo campout (Buses by the Tunnel) I think it was summer of 98. I stayed pretty much by myself, but over the years. I now call the the friends I have made family! All you have to do is come by and say Hi, we never turn anyone away. Hell we mite even invite you to sample are takillya! With that said all my best to Nevin and Sue-Jane for a great job once again at the River. A proud member of the Hole in the Woods Gang the Con Kid aka Rich M PS everyone is welcome at my fire, all you have to do is pull up a chair
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by rmace »

campinglover

• LiMBO NEWBEE
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 05:16:14 PM »

WOW!! It was very sad to read some of the not-so-nice comments stated by Matt from the FMBC, in regards to the LIMBO West River Westies camping event.
    In utmost support of Nevin and Sue, it is clearly evident how
much time, effort, and care went into this event, ensuring that a good time was had by all!! It is unfortunate that Matt and his family did not agree. However, camping is what YOU make of it!!! You get what you give!!!
   I, as always, had a great time. It was so much fun getting to know many new people and first time WRW attendees!! I can't even begin to count how many people we greeted as they entered our camping area. In fact, so many people, gathered around our campfire that I was sitting in a row of  bushes!!!
   I was also personally offended by the comment(s) directed at "The-Hole-In-The-Woods-Gang." As forementioned by RMace, we all met through LIMBO and are like family. Of course we enjoy setting up camp near one another but there is ALWAYS room for more. We also frequent State Forest campgrounds througout CT from October to April. If we are found, we will happily ask you to join us there as well. So, no need to get your "posse" for a "campout takeover;" we prefer to share....the more the merrier!!!
   So,  Matt and "posse," I'm sure you have heard the old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Well, maybe that is something you should reconsider.
   I'm sure there are tons of wonderful FMBC members who like to camp as we do, negativity-free, and I hope some day our paths will cross. We would never let a few rotten apples spoil your bunch!!
    Much thanks to Nevin & Sue!!! Once again you out-did yourselves!! I am already looking forward to WRW VII!!
    In the true spirit of peace, love, and family...happy trails!!!  
             :D jen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by campinglover »

For Westies-at-watkins.org check out Watkins 2019
For Empirevwcamping.org go to NY State news on the dashboard.